EAST ASIA ARTS AND CRAFTS

 You are Gorgeous

My calligraphy is based on what I see. When you say gorgeous its not about being perfect, being pretty, its about accepting who you are in your imperfections, and that's what makes you unique I drew a little butterfly because they are pretty but imperfect. They might not have the same shade as the other wing, the size of their wing might be bigger than the others but they still they fly and we always say that " Hey that butterfly is more unique than the other one" I am not saying we should compare but that's how we see things we see the imperfection of each person that we actually start to think that they are unique because I don't have that, It's like 5 % of the people of the entire world have that and I'm part of the 95 % who doesn't have that. The colors represent that even if you think you don't fit(green) like the others, just remember that you just need the right artist to make you stand out. That artist is yourself, you think like you don't fit in with others, that others start to think that you don't actually fit in. Be yourself, don't change yourself, just change your mindset. 



                                The process of my artwork


                                                        Final Artwork


                                                        Inspiration






                                            

ORIGAMI

            I chose to do a little ice cream for, it is easy, and it is adorable. The little ice cream is simple but meaningful, it can also mean a lot of things. We eat it when we are sad, happy, broken, angry, and hungry. For me I'm like an ice cream, even when you're all melted down what comes to my mind is I am made to make people happy, to make them feel relief of the current situation. 


                           My process



                The final product

Reference: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybmxJVe2QpA&feature=share

ANIME
    This is me created into a manga character, i changed my clothes from the original pic. I tried my best to replicate a manga character. this is how i made it.

                                                                               my process




                                                                        my final product

                                                                    my reference photo

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Batik Design

POLUSYON

Online classes