Family day 2020

"family forever"

         We had family day yesterday January 26 2020, with the theme tribu'. Family are the persons that love, care, and trust you, and same as you. You love, care and trust them, the one who's there even in your darkest times. No family is perfect, even us we have problems, some may or may not understand it that's why we are afraid to tell that we are not a perfect family. We are afraid that someone will judge us, but we are the only one who's judging ourselves. 
          The program started with a registration to prove that you attended of course. Every level had booths that was created by the student's, teacher's, and parent's that gave their time and effort, ever since the day before. Not all families attended but their children came and enjoyed the show even though they are jealous of the complete families that attended. The president gave a memorable speech. All year levels prepared a tribu' dance, the smaller levels were so cute on their costumes. After all dinner was served and it was so yummy, me and my best friends walked around the quadrangle and had fun. Family day happens only once a year.
          Cherish the moments with your family. Family isn't always about the bloodline. Friends are considered as your family. I have a lot of families, my real family, my friends, my classmates, my best friends. I am beside them on their darkest times even though I don't know what their going through. I don't know if I can still see them next year or in the near future, maybe they will transfer schools.








Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Batik Design

POLUSYON

Online classes