INTRAMURALS 2023

 MY BLUE TEAM EXPERIENCE



 Intramurals are an important aspect of many communities because they provide chances for physical activity, social contact, and personal improvement. Intramurals provide a fun and friendly atmosphere for people of all ages and abilities to get involved in sports and physical exercise, whether you are a seasoned athlete or a beginner eager to try something new.


When the teams were announced I was so excited because I was in the same team as the people I'm friends with, and our moderator being sir John. They made me a team leader as well as the team captain for volleyball. It was such a fun experience, leading a team that was considered the most chill team out of all. Although it wasn't 
always fun and chill, we had problems we had to solve. There were times where we had to scold them for being too chill and not realizing that intramurals and the dance palabas was something to be serious about. 



I played basketball, volleyball, and table tennis. We didn't exactly win the placing but i was more than proud to see our team work hard and communicate with each other to make a great game happen. We did our best and even if there were some tears after losing and feeling the pressure, we just laughed it all out and continue to focus more on the next upcoming games and events. I was also given the opportunity to be the referee for the volleyball games and I can say that I'm happy of how I did my job, I learned different lessons after becoming the referee and how I am proud of how I improved as time went by. 


Through this years intramurals, I have met and became close with different students from different levels. Those students who I didn't even know what their names was the entire year, has finally said hi to me in the corridors, have finally interacted with me even if we weren't even close back then.

The games were so fun, I enjoyed it. Our tears and efforts paid off. All of our team games even in our dance palabas has showed us how to do team work and coordination. I can say our dance palabas wasn't the best of all, but I was so proud of how we improved as a team. We showed these skills and values not only on our dance palabas but also on our team games. The way the girls cheered and gave support to the boys while they were playing and the same goes with the boys cheering for the girls, it was something to be proud of. I was more than proud when I realized that whenever we would lose or make a mistake while playing, we would comfort and elevate ones confidence rather than scream at them and make them feel bad. This was the main reason on how we survived as a team without getting into a big fight, although we experienced some hurdles along the way but we have resolved it before it even became bigger.  Having such a supportive moderator, considerate team leaders and thoughtful members, we were able to complete the intramurals 2023 full of memories, laughter and happiness. 


"until next time" 

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Batik Design

POLUSYON

Online classes