FAMILY DAY 2023


Family Day is a DAY set aside for families to spend quality time together, participating in activities that deepen their bonds and create lasting memories. It is an excellent occasion to appreciate and celebrate the family in our lives. It's a good reminder to prioritize these connections and spend time together creating meaningful experiences and memories. Family Day is an important custom that serves to develop family bonds and create enduring connections, whether it is observed once a year or as a regular part of family life.

April 23, 2023 is when Asian College of Technology finally celebrated again their Family Day after years of not being able to due to the pandemic. It was not like before, due to the lack of time for preparations with the performances and I guess it was because I expected too much since this will be our last family day in ACT and with this batch. The games were fun, the apple eating and popping of the balloon, us cheering for our representatives but as I said it was not like before.. The presentations were just like normal, for me there was nothing special about it, though we cheered for our representatives and for our friends. The only thing I truly enjoyed with the Family Day was the disco after, it was what you call "bitin" because the songs were not played continuously. However, it was the people that made it lively, it was the people that made exciting. 

   

We took several pictures, danced in the middle like there was no tomorrow. We screamed and we jumped as hard as we could. Those different moments, those fun interactions that all had was something so memorable, it was like we had our own world. Overall, my Family Day experience was complete because of them. It was indeed Family Day but that day for me wasn't focused on my biological family, its focused on the family I had in school. After the event I realized something, "THE FUN MEMORIES IS ALWAYS WITH THE MOST UNEXPECTED CROWD" 


That day was something so memorable, everyone vibe to the song played. There was no such thing as grade 10, grade 9, grade 8, grade 7. We were all just dancing to our own tunes. Was it the Family Day I expected, truthfully no. But would I go back to experience it once more? Yes, and I would go back and back to experience it again once more., it was one of the highlights of my high school years. 




Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Batik Design

POLUSYON

Online classes